Quality culture in Higher Education Institute revolves round its academic development/revision, governance, leadership and synergistic relationship with the stakeholder viz. students, teachers, management, parents, public, government etc. In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Also, University Grants Commission (UGC), India in the XI Plan made a policy decision to direct all Higher Educational Institutions (HEIs) to establish Internal Quality Assurance Cell and issued Guidelines for the establishment and effective monitoring of the IQAC. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of an institution's system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. Its success depends upon the sense of belongingness and participation it can inculcate in all the constituents of the institution. IQAC is established to usher and develop a holistic system & culture for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the University. It will act as a facilitative and participative voluntary system/unit/organ of the institution.
As per the Guidelines provided by the NAAC, the IQAC shall be constituted under the chairmanship of the head of the HEI. She/he may be assisted by a Director (in case of a university) or a Coordinator (in case of a college) who shall be a senior faculty member. IQAC shall have the following composition:
1. Chairperson: Head of the Institution
2. A few senior administrative officers
3. Three to eight teachers
4. One or two members from the Management
5. One/two nominees from local society
6. One of the teachers as a Director of the IQAC
|S. No. ||Name ||Designation|| IQAC Designation|
|श्रीमती मोक्षदा (ममता) चन्द्राकर
(पद्मश्री से सम्मानित) || Vice-Chancellor||Chairman|
|Prof. Dr. Himanshu Vishwaroop ||Dean-Faculty of Music||Director|
|Prof. Dr. K.N. Tiwari || Dean-Faculty of Folk Music and Arts||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. S. P. Chaudhary ||Dean-Faculty of Visual Arts||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. Dr. Neeta Gaherwar ||Dean-Faculty of Dance ||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. Dr. Mridula Shukla ||Dean, Faculty of Arts||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. Dr. I.D. Tiwari|| HOD, Deptt. of English||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. Dr. Parth Chakravarti ||HOD - Deptt. of Percussion Instruments||Member - Teaching |
|Prof. Dr. Naman Dutt ||HOD - Dept. of Vocal Music||Member - Teaching |
|Dr. Deomait Minj ||Associate Professor - Dept. of Hindi||Member - Teaching |
|Dr. Yogendra Choubey ||HOD - Dept. of Theatre||Member - Teaching |
|Mr. Vivek Naware ||Assistant Professor - Dept. of Instrumental Music||Member - Teaching |
|Shri Gulab Chopda || External Expert-Local Representative||External Member - Local Community|
|Shri Mahendra Choube ||External Expert-(Employer)|| External Member - Industry|
|Prof. Dr. I.D. Tiwari ||Registrar, Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh|| Administrative Member|
|Dr. Likeshwar Verma ||Assistant Professor - Dept. of Vocal, Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh||Administrative Member|
|Indrani Verma || Student Representative||Folk Music and Arts|
GOAL,ROAL & FUNCTIONS
University perceives that, IQAC has a potential to act as catalyst for the infusion of quality culture in the University by devising innovative strategies to remove deficiencies and enhance quality in overall operations of the University.
Goal of IQAC :
As stated through guidelines goal of IQAC are:
* To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the HEI
* To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internationalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices
Role of IQAC :
As per the guidelines, Role of IQAC is :
* IQAC is meant for planning, guiding and monitoring Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Enhancement (QE) activities of the HEIs (Higher Education Institutions).
* IQAC may channelize and systematize the efforts and measures of an institution towards academic excellence.
Functions of IQAC :
University perceives that, it could be realized as a production system which is essential for achieving an academic excellence by virtue of quality enhancement measures chartered towards the optimum operational effectiveness.
As highlighted in the guidelines, IQAC will have following functions :
* Development and application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the HEI.
* Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
* Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
* Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
* Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
* Documentation of the various programmes / activities of the HEI, leading to quality improvement.
* Acting as a nodal agency of the HEI for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
* Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining, enhancing the institutional quality.
* Development of Quality Culture in HEI.
* Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the HEI based on the quality parameters / assessment criteria developed by the relevant quality assurance body (like NAAC, NBA, AB) in the prescribed format.
* Bi-annual development of Quality Radars (QRs) and Ranking of Integral Units of HEIs based on the AQAR.
* Interaction with AQACs in the pre and post accreditation quality assessment, sustenance and enhancement endeavours.
In order to internalize quality inputs, all universities, government and government-aided colleges are to be strengthened with full-fledged Internal Quality Assurance Cells (IQAC) as a UGC-supported scheme, on recurrent basis with the required Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and supportive manpower.
University perceives that, IQAC will provide a strategic insight for the development of a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of the University.
As highlighted in the guidelines, IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for :
* Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
* The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes.
* Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
* Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
* The credibility of evaluation procedures.
* Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
* Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
MINUTES OF IQAC
Minutes of Meeting of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
As perceived by the University and also outlined in the guidelines IQAC will facilitate / contribute : * To a heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement and facilitate internalization of the quality culture. * To the enhancement and integration among the various activities of the institution and institutionalize many good practices. * To provide a sound basis for decision making to improve institutional functioning. * To act as a change agent in the institution. * To better internal communication.
In pursuance of the National Action Plan of the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore, for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the NAAC proposes that every accredited institution establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Considering the significance of the Quality Culture in Institute of Higher Learning and being South Asia’s First University of Performing and Visual Arts, IQAC in Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya, Khairagarh was established prior to its accreditation on 20 September, 2011. Since its constitution, IQAC of the University meets periodically to access the system of quality culture and suggest procedures to improve teaching and research activities. In line with the NAAC’s predefined task about the IQAC “The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of institutions”, IQAC understood the significance of mandatory assessment and accreditation of the University through the nation’s prime accreditation body NAAC.
AQAR 2014-15 (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
AQAR 2015-16 (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
AQAR 2016-17 (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
AQAR 2017-18 (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD)
|CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE FEEDBACK FORM||View|
|OFFLINE FEEDBACK FORMS||View|
|1) STUDENT FEEDBACK FORM_On TEACHER.pdf||View|
|2) STUDENT FEEDBACK FORM_On UNIVERSITY.pdf||View|
|3) ALUMNI FEEDBACK FORM EDIT.pdf||View|
|4) PARENTS FEEDBACK FORM.pdf|
List of Webinars/ Online Conferences/ Online Workshops Conducted:9) Webinar on Importance of Tradition in Arts - II on Wednesday, 14.07.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA8) Webinar on Importance of Tradition in Arts on Wednesday, 08.07.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA7) Webinar on Indian Music and Spiritualism on Wednesday, 01.07.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA6) Webinar on Role of SPICMACAY in Promotion and preservation of Indian Classical Music on Tuessday, 23.06.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA5) Webinar on Status of Indian Art and it's influence on Western Countries (Concluding Session) Conducted on Tuessday, 16.06.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA4) Webinar on Status of Indian Art and it's influence on Western Countries conducted on Tuessday, 09.06.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA3) Webinar on New Reality in Indian Education conducted on Saturday, 06.06.2020 at 11.30 (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Pramod Gupta, Consultant Psychiatrist, CIIMHANS - DURG (C.G.)2) Webinar on Status of Indian Art and it's influence on Western Countries conducted on Wednesday, 27.05.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA1) Webinar on Indian Art, Culture, Education and Environment conducted on Tuesday, 19.05.2020 at 08.30 am (IST)
Resource Person Dr. Geetanjali Tiwari,Lawrence, Kansas, USA